Published February 2017 · Report No. FMA543K17 · Price US $1,850
For the commercial trucking sector, the past decade has been marked by the adoption and integration of vehicle electronics designed to capture operational data on fleet performance. This information has been used to improve fleet efficiencies – primarily in the areas of fuel costs, driver performance, and asset utilization – and to meet the increasingly stringent shipper and consignee demands for tight gat-in/gate-out pick-up and delivery windows. The industry is now entering the next phase of vehicle digitization and data acquisition – one that is marked by two important trends. The first is the increase in telematics capabilities being integrated into vehicles by OEMS. This report deals with the second trend – the integration of analytics programs for acquiring and analyzing the growing volumes of data being generated by vehicle sensors and wireless networks. To be successful, fleets adding analytics to their operations will be faced with many important questions – questions that must be answered correctly if the expected ROI of their investment is to be realized.
Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Fleet Management Analytics – What You Will Learn
• What are the commercial analytics solution segments and what are the operational risks and opportunities for each?
• What are the elements associated with selecting and implementing fleet management analytics?
• What are the key success factors for optimizing the value and operational benefits of fleet analytics?
• How can my fleet differentiate itself with clients/customers as analytics become ubiquitous?
• Who are the leading analytics solution providers selling into the fleet management segment? What are their product strategies and what is their market presence?
• What are the important market factors that can influence my fleet’s experience with analytics?
• What does the fleet management analytics market look like? What will it look like in 2020?
Fleet Management Analytics – Table of Contents
The Case for Analytics & Fleet Management
Fleet Performance Factors
Analytics Solution Selection Factors
Fleet Analytics – Success Factors
Fleet Analytics – Competitive Differentiators
Fleet Analytics Market Analysis
Adoption Rates & Usage Trends
Heterogeneous Data Sources
Analytics Solution Provider Profiles