Published January 2017 · Catalog No. JTM567K17 · Price US $1,850
Integrated terminal management continues to evolve as companies attempt to improve security while enhancing operational KPIs. Because of competitive concerns and the rising demands of their commercial customers, fleet owners and managers are proving to be demanding prospects for information technology in general and operational management systems in particular. For many fleets, yard management continues to be a challenge to improving overall efficiency and bottom-line profitability. Miniaturization and decreasing hardware price points are expanding the addressable market. But information system and component suppliers are finding that to successfully penetrate this segment, product and service offerings must be tailorable and scalable to satisfy the existing operating procedures and work flow of each fleet, and in some cases each terminal.
Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Integrated Terminal Management – What You Will Learn
• What is the current market for wireless asset tracking and information systems designed for terminal and yard rolling asset management?
• What are the key market segments, market dynamics and market factors?
• What are the wireless yard management system demand drivers?
• What are the key system design factors, feature sets, technologies and market development issues?
• What does the market look like now? What will it look like in 2021?
• What is the importance of product tailorability and scalability on commercialization and market access?
• What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors?
Integrated Terminal Management – Table of Contents
Commercial Freight Market Dynamics
Wireless Technology & Commercial Fleets
Commercial Fleet Segment Analysis
Terminal Management Technology Factors
Yard Management Software
Terminal Management Feature/Capability Assessment